Urgent Dental Care
Emergency Dentists NHS Out-of-Hours
Coleman Street, Derby 01332 861190
Cross Street, Burton on Trent 01283 505810
Non NHS Private (will charge)
Local Dentists accepting new adult patients exempt from paying for care:
Swadlincote Dental Practice, Blueberry Worx, Blueberry Way, Woodville, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 7GX .
Tel: 01283 219221
Hill Street Dental Practice, Hill Street Health and Well Being Centre, Hill Street, Stapenhill, Burton on Trent DE15 9LD.
Tel: 01283 568776
Stapenhill Dental Practice, 6 St Peters Street, Burton on Trent, Staffs DE15 9AW
Tel: 01283 567437
JDRM Dental Care -2 Marlborough Square, Coalville, LE67 3WD,
Tel: 01530 811303 or 01530 812838
Vadher Dental Practice, 47 London Road, Coalville, Leics LE67 3JB
Tel: 01530 812838
Tamworth House Dental Practice, 21 Church Street, Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 7BX
Tel: 01827 64743
Who is exempt from charges?
You do not have to pay for NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts, you are:
- Aged under 18
- Under 19 and receiving full-time education
- Pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months
- Staying in an NHS hospital and your treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist
- An NHS hospital dental service outpatient (however, you may have to pay for your dentures or bridges).
You do not have to pay if, during the course of treatment, you or your partner receives:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit guarantee credit
- Universal Credit
- You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate or you are entitled to an NHS tax credit exemption certificate.
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate.